"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, April 18, 2005

I am a little gold key

Found this on Camille's blog and thought it was neat.

I had this result, though the picture is slow to load.


gold key
You're a little gold key, and you unlock other
people's hearts. Your kindness and willingness
to be there for those you care about lets
people open up to you knowing they will be
accepted. People will rely on you, but be
careful not to give more than you have.


What sort of key are you and what do you unlock?
brought to you by Quizilla

3 comments:

  1. the picture never loaded
    sniff
    anyway, I am feeling let down after the excitement of the fishies....
    however I bought yarn..... which I don't need and almost can afford....
    oye
    vi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I peaked at your blog and really love the new physhhhh... very cute! Glad you have them and they can be exciting everyday if you put them where they can see each other or themselves in a mirror. Mother really loved them.

    oooo yarn! What kind did you buy? I am trying to find more of the Marathon yarn I was stupid enough to post a picture of before I had all that I myself wanted. Grrrrr! So don't tell me here but in an email if you like, just what that new yarn is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got some shimmer and some alpaca cloud
    it isn't any biggie and I got what I wanted first then posted it
    hahaha
    thanks for the button!
    vi

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..