Friday, May 20, 2005


Chenille bulky is not my friend. I love the feel of all chenille knits but not this bulky so much. I will finish this sweater however. This gets frogged again and taken down another size because when I lost weight again it just got too big.

2 comments:

  1. I am not fond of working with chenille either, but the project usually goes fast and the end result is usually great!
    Post a pic when it's finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I will be sure to post a pic when it's finished but first must frog and start yet again. I am not shrinking anymore apparently heehee. I think this will be my summer project for the bay evenings. It's a simple and direct knit/purl til the cows come home. I like this style over turtle necks. As you say, quick and easy.

    ReplyDelete

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

Three on Thursday: Weather or not you believed it...

 1.  It's been VERY HOT!   But Now it's cooled down to 80's... We've had to use the Dreaded AC. 2. Now that it's back un...