"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, May 26, 2005

The Glass and WhatNot

I'm going to have some work to do on these pieces getting them ready to wrap. I'll be grinding edges flat and then hand polishing the tops. The most fun part is designing actual wrapping and balancing it so that the piece hangs exactly the way you want it to.

Knitting. I'm going to read, knit socks, the sweater, and relax on this long weekend. I suppose there is a NASCar race on TV that may get some attention from DH, or not. Lol. We'll see. But we intend to eat well and remember our ancestors.

The little pink socks are still at the ribbing, which is a whopping two and a half inches wide, and tomorrow I'm making some stitch markers for the sweater panels. I don't want to be running all over the place with those different patterns should I space out thinking about Worldly Troubles. I found some little, flat, blue and white flower beads, a tulip shape, and some other small Czech frosted beads to use for this set of markers. I bought them on a bead buying expedition to Quartzsite one year. At last, a good use for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..