"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, May 9, 2005


This is for machine yarns and doesn't like anything with slubs. It is cranky but will wind any smooth yarn beautifully. My machine knitting teacher gave this to me to wind yarns bought in Tecate, Mexico. I've been there once, liked it very much but coming home there was an accident along the only highway out of the place, on the American side of the border, and we sat in traffic for four hours. This was with four kids in the van and I really felt like the trip was ruined for them even though they were patient and sweet natured and looked at every inch of scenery that they'd never seen before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..