Wednesday, August 24, 2005


If you look deeply into the picture you will see the back wall of the Research Center. All materials used in this wonderful place are recycled from job sites or left overs from tear downs. Strolling through this garden we saw some really unusual Opuntia cactus with pointed paddles.

2 comments:

  1. charming picts! thank you for sharing :) it does the soul good to see some nature picts while couped up in a cement building*G*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe. You're welcome, and I agree with you about Nature's ability to sooth.

    The next part is from the snows of Luna, New Mexico. Tomorrow or late tonight I'll put that up.

    ReplyDelete

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

Three on Thursday

1.  It's been rather hot here... and today it's still hot, over 100 degrees/. I's terrible for the little wild birds!  I wish we...