"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, August 5, 2005

New Color but still a sea green. I love the Ocean!

Gosh that was easy! Too easy.

In keeping with the sea theme, I've used this color. I'm hoping that it makes it more readable for the dear lady who is bothered by the dark colors. I really didn't like it so dark but never had come across the proper and TEENSY bit of HTML that was all it took to change it.

My Sister came over today and she is still very tired, took a tiny snoozer, but she is a lot more cheerful today. We really joked around like the good old days. She is my sock model when DH isn't around or the socks are too small.

Today was a knitting day. Finished the bandage, rolled up the tweed yarns in yon piccy and oogled more spinning wheels on other blogs, lusting after several knowing that I'd never have but the one so best be careful here, and sorted out the instructions for knitting a t top from Fran. She trusts me. Gosh I can't let her down or refuse that gauntlet she threw down before my feet in their candy colored socks. Thanks fran!

5 comments:

  1. lella,I love the sea green color
    I wish I could be knee deep in the ocean right now this heat here in Ohio is terrible this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background color but would like to see the font color dark rather than light. I guess I have a bit of a vision problem.

    ZippiKnits what part of California do you live? You look very familiar. I live in Venice.

    Great blog, I do like to read some stories.

    Happy Knitting,
    ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ohio friend. I wish you could be out of that oppressive heat. It's been wilting there and hopefully August temps will start cooling down. This has been very odd weather on the whole. We had thunderstorms in July which is very unusual.

    ana, thanks. I am answering all the rest in the blog itself so this won't be too long, but I live in San Diego, and have been to Venice only 40 years ago. Perhaps we met? I had friends from Uni who lived there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks dear friend for sharing your blogsite with me : ) Your work is beautiful and has inspired me to pull out the fabric stash and rotary cutter and play again! Too much computer time make one's vision blurry, one's behind broad and one's garden very weedy!!!

    wabbitmom a/k/a Annie : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes dear Annie, all three things! And, too much thinking, which quilting and knitting takes you away from, is a major cause of wrinkles, too. O_o

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..