"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Next will be the part of the trip where we went to Luna New Mexico in search of Luna Blue Agate.

I will put those pictures up tomorrow. Our friends rolled their jeep on that trip. They had a very hard evening getting home, too, and we got really worried. We both had cell phones but they didn't turn theirs on. *sigh* We weren't very far ahead of them on the road home but it only takes five minutes to be completely oblivious of what is happening behind you, believe me.

Knitting? Oh Man. I am not doing much of that at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..