"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, August 22, 2005

Spam thinga

I'm sorry that anyone who posts has to use the spam blocking gizmo. I hope that it doesn't present an obstacle to the kind people who post, just to the spammers. I'm always interested in hearing from humans and not bots, because all humans are brothers and sisters of the heart. Well, hmmm.. maybe not those politicians and their pals who are intent on ruining the fun of being alive for the rest of us.

Three posts in one day is some sort of record. I must really have that cold that was trying to take me down yesterday. Feels forehead. Going to go knit on the dusty *cough cough* "vintage" - thanks Marji- afghan. It's the gold and white one from an earlier page.

Afghan here

Half way down the page..

2 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE the spam thinga! Where ever did you find it? Your vacation looks like it was a real adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rissa, it was a fabulous trip. I'm glad we got to go with our friends that year.

    Ah, the spam thinga... It's right on the "Dashboard" settings in blogger. It can be turned on and off. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..