"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, August 22, 2005

New Ball winder and a New Umbrella Swift

I ordered them and they should be here in a week or so. I hope they come on or before my scheduled Mammogram so that I've got something to take my mind off that annual torture racking. I got the ones from JoAnn's with some of the 50% of coupons. I get these little tips on availability of tools and yarns everyday from Knitter's Review, one of my favorite spots for both sorts of yarns and fun tales and peeks into spinners' and knitters' lives.

I would have gotten the ones from Oregon Woodworks but they were way over my budget. I need to keep the money for a spinning wheel which DH says that I can have as soon as I find out if I can actually sit at one long enough to spin very much. A car wreck and being thrown from a horse did my back in by the time I was 27. The twins at 29 almost didn't make it because of that. I rested a lot when I could. Life has been fantastically good. I keep the little starry broom and dustpan handy for the negative thoughts that come out of the corners of my mind at times. hehe

Celebrate!

3 comments:

  1. Good thing, that dustpan. Just get those thoughts out and get rid of them. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed... sweep them away and into the stardust where they can be recycled into something good. ;-)

    awww thanks for the hugs, too, D. Gosh that felt good. :o)

    Guess what, I am nearer to my wheel now me thinks. yeay!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..