"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, August 26, 2005


This yellowish mass is the tailing pile from the mine and in it we found pyrites and a few little pieces of rhodocrosite, a very pretty pink and black material. The mine entrance itself was just across the road from this tip. I could hear a radio playing mexican music very, very softly. That made me try to hurry DH up with his digging. Then came the coffee smells. The hair on the back of my neck started to stand up a bit then. I knew we should leave, and we did, indeed, meet the border patrol on the way out. They were in a very big hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..