"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, August 15, 2005

UFO's Oh My!

OK. I have chosen.

#1 I have the green Aran Isle sweater. It's picture (just the ribbing) is beside the ailing potted African Violet, and I will plug in a link to it pronto. I plan to get two rows a week and get the stitches divided up on the needles tomorrow. This will happen because I'm going to read less on the web and actually KNIT MORE!

#2 The pink socks.. another already pictured project. This is the fill in..

#3 The mystery sweater. Just let me tell you that I have to figure out a pattern first and practically write it out so I don't forget anything. It came as a "sketch", and I've never done a top down all in one before. This will take a lot of patience on my part to work out.

Ok. I will go get the pictures of the other two and punch them up..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..