"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, September 23, 2005


In the previous picture,behind of the tannish yarn, was a full bobbin of white yarn. And this is the mate to it so that she can ply a thick yarn. I gave her about one and half pounds of carded batt that I'd been spinning off forever. I think she might make my little dog a coat, at least she has said she is thinking of it. Jazzie shivers at night. It's Nippy at night!

3 comments:

  1. Love the Louet. What size bobbin are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. DeKnitty, I'm your partner for KR's gift exchange, new2kntting. Just checking out your blog. It looks great. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dog coats are quick for little dogs. I have done several for our dog

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..