"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Hello Hello...

I am sorry but I thought that wi-fi would be better than it really is so there were no posts from the dark heart of Central and North Coast Cal. I have a lot of pictures to share, and .... bagged three light houses!

Pugknits, and any others who wondered where the Hay I got off to, I'm sorry I couldn't get to this any sooner.

Sadly no knitting because, well, I had my fingers into many other things (making and eating forbidden foods for one thing) as well as having left the pattern home for the one project- actually I thought I'd lost the vintage afghan pattern- Oh no! But it was here in the bottom of the bag with the yarn that didn't make the journey. The pink socks came off their needles and well, I started thinking of throwing them into the nearest campfire. What was the other one? I am sooooo ashamed but what can you do when the wild calls you like that?

Walked my legs off almost! Ate like a horse and only gained 4 pounds, well ate more like a Mastadon, so you know there was a heck of a lot of "trek" in there. One time DH apologized for making me walk so far as he had miscalculated. I let him live, though cause he's my first and only love.

Piccies tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..