"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Only one week and one day later......

....And it's soooo beautiful. Everything is amazing and I am loving this. Can't WAIT to use that tub! The caulking must dry a little more. And, they were doing the roof and entry at the same time. Amazing crew! And a PS. Yes, they fixed the window mud, and every other tiny imperfection which they themselves noticed before I said a word. My hat is off to this crew. Lovely!  Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. It seems like your wall color matches the background color on your blogsite. Hummm, me thinks you truly are a woman of the sea. : ) Looks like it has turned out perfect... I hope you get to enjoy it soon!

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, I think I am a Selkie..

    http://www.irishfestivals.net/selkies.htm

    Guess who loves the sea as well? We had thought that we would live on a sailboat in real life but you know how things change. If I am born again, I want to live on the Marquesas Islands. Sing, dance, swim and fish all day. Tryker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is absolutely wonderful - looks lovely! Have you been in it yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh D, they are sooo nice. I really do hope you have one someday. It is amazing that it all went in so fast, too. This is some sort of record!

    Karen, it is beautiful and very much like sitting in the surf. It's unbelievable what it does for a body. I used the jacuzzi for the first time this morning, and it's wonderful therapy for broken, old bones. wheee! I feel like a kid again!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..