"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, December 7, 2005

KR sock stash exchange yarn. Yeay! Wildfoote! Yeay Kim!


This is the beautiful yarn that Kim sent. Blogger is not working right at all so this might end up being the third post of this yarn by tomorrow morning! Kim, I am going to make blueberry waffle socks out of this lovely yarn. Thanks so much for sending it!

2 comments:

  1. You're so welcome. So glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, I sure do. I've never seen such rich colors in a yarn. Blueberry waffle socks are going on some new needles today. Pics soon! tyty!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..