"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, December 23, 2005

My little Lilly

Here's the beautiful little S-75 DT Loeut wheel all back together. I'm finally ready to learn to spin on. I am happy with it Yeay! I will get accessories for it in a few months that will let me spin lace weights, and more bobbins. including a bulky, if it is needed.

A big sigh, for a lovely little Lady.  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hi! My mom had a thing like that. It was from 1905 but someone stole it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi rolf. It must have been a beauty. A friend of mine has an antique wheel that I'm going to try to find parts for.

    AND, faaa and feee to the thief, the miserable cur. I'm sorry to hear that your mother's lovely little wheel was kidnapped by the ruthless with whom we share the planet. I hope she can find another someday.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..