"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, December 23, 2005

Here she is.

She is all together now and finally I am starting to learn the treadling. To get yarn started on her I am going to use my hand spindles to get a length. She is small and compact and light enough to haul around when we go camping. This should be rewarding and very good for the soggy synapses of my brain.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your generous comment about the environment and my starling and bird pictures. I appreciate it a lot. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome Abe, and Bless you for all that you do and have done in the struggle to save Nature.

    It's a shame that more people don't realize that if we unbalance the planet, we'll have sent our only home beyond redemption. The New Heaven and Earth, if there is such a thing, will not be theirs because they simply couldn't be trusted with the first one.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..