"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, December 23, 2005

Celtic Spider Woman Spirit Dancer needed

Thank you so much for all the good spinning vibes (and sweet birthday wishes, too) Del.

I need all those vibes, truly, even though born on the winter Solstice at 3 am. That in itself would hopefully count for some luck in the spinning, Moonlight dancing, Celtic Mythicality. Hopefully I get to add in a little + sign for a Grandmother of Scots/Irish/Welsh origin.

And my other grandmother from the Spider Woman mythicality for SW American Indian spirits hopefully will arrive in spirit. See, I'm pulling in all the support teams here.

My bobbin leaders sure picked a good time to be on the wrong end. This could be weeks resolving. It's time for the duct tape, right?

Knittinreed, thanks! She is really a beautiful little wheel. I couldn't be happier now that Lilly has gotten herself together. She won't mind a little duct tape until further help arrives with the White Knight. <--- aka the UPS man (if it comes down to that).

2 comments:

  1. Happy (belated) Birthday to you!!!!!

    And a very Merry Christmas and all the best to you and your hubby in 2006 - and happy spinning!

    (sending a hug back your way too.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Karen! It's Christmas in both our geographical locals now. This is such an amazing and wonderful little round world.

    I hope you are having fun and eating many good things and celebrating like crazy with all the family. The little ones must not have ALL the fun. heehee

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..