"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Susie's Sharp Points: Homeless people and Teenagers-Hoo Boy

Susie's Sharp Points: Homeless people and Teenagers-Hoo Boy

Hoorah! Meet Sue Woo, a KR friend who really can lay down the facts, much like an armored personel vehicle, right to the White House Door. You go Girlfriend!

I did knit. I got five more stitches including a first little cable done, on the Aran Sweater back. As I read it all, the pattern is getting clearer and clearer. Thank you to my aran sweater knitting coach, Karen. Yeay!

Pugknits, I've discovered that dawn dishwashing soap and the kitchen sinks can be used to wash fiber. I poked around the internet a bit and then someone told me even more about it in a sewing chat. Now to find some and keep Jazzie out of it. He thought the last slivered top that came in with the wheel was his new play toy. Happily he is only 9 inches tall and couldn't reach the top of the box to steal it.

I go up and down like a weather balloon but this must be the manic in me.

1 comment:

  1. Jazzie likes to play with yarn things? That's funny.
    Tobi loves stuffed animals. His favorite is a big grey one which looks a bit like a mouse. In the evening, he chews himself to sleep with it - a puppy habit he hasn't let go of.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..