Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Pictures...and well, Ya, Happy Valentine's Day!

When my brother was here for Christmas we went through the picture albums and the extra photos, and I know that I saw the picture of Bully and me. I know we have pictures of the baby tortoises, too. I just can't find them again. Sometimes I feel like bawling with frustration but that sure won't help find them. I suppose that double cappuccino I had at Ceramics Club didn't help much either.

Karen, I did find the Costa's Hummingbird pictures. Yeay!

2 comments:

  1. A Happy Valentine's Day to you (even if I'm a day late)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This nice holiday nearly slipped right by me this year. Too much to do!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..

I messed up my theme.

 And I can’t get the old one back.  Hope this is readable.  Still working on it.  Tried something from the P.C.and that was a  MISTAKE,