"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Pictures...and well, Ya, Happy Valentine's Day!

When my brother was here for Christmas we went through the picture albums and the extra photos, and I know that I saw the picture of Bully and me. I know we have pictures of the baby tortoises, too. I just can't find them again. Sometimes I feel like bawling with frustration but that sure won't help find them. I suppose that double cappuccino I had at Ceramics Club didn't help much either.

Karen, I did find the Costa's Hummingbird pictures. Yeay!

2 comments:

  1. A Happy Valentine's Day to you (even if I'm a day late)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This nice holiday nearly slipped right by me this year. Too much to do!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..