"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, February 18, 2006

This is a lot of fun and plenty crazy to read.

I found this fun thing on a knitter's blog who is from the KR. I hope it works. It does. Good! It also disproves that I have any pcychic abilities at all. That can only be a good thing. I also tried "french poodles", and then "frogs". I'm going to put this crazy thing in the Fun Things to Do section. Lol!


Ten Top Trivia Tips about Zippianna!

  1. It's bad luck to whistle near zippianna.
  2. Only one child in twenty will be born on the day predicted by zippianna!
  3. If you put a drop of liquor on zippianna, she will go mad and sting herself to death!
  4. Neil Armstrong first stepped on zippianna with his left foot!
  5. The Eskimos have over fifty words for zippianna.
  6. It takes a lobster approximately 7 years to grow to be zippianna.
  7. By tradition, a girl standing under zippianna cannot refuse to be kissed by anyone who claims the privilege.
  8. Zippianna has enough fat to produce 32 bars of soap.
  9. Zippianna is 984 feet tall!
  10. Four-fifths of the surface of zippianna is covered in water!
I am interested in - do tell me about

1 comment:

  1. Lol! Well right now the minute your head hit's the pillow, I'd bet you are asleep! All the painting and packing and whatnot you are doing all day must be exhausting.

    Now I like plugging in the most silly words and seeing what it will do with them.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..