"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, February 18, 2006

This is the Beast! And tomorrow, the Beauty that arrived today....

Out of the yarn that a weaving friend gave me came this tangled mass. It's been sitting in the stash for a few years, aging. DH and I untangled it today and I tested it for content. It might be goat hair but I don't think it's wool! P.U.
Anywho, it will, if it felts from the swatch, be a few french market bags for various people. It's really a great burgundy color, but the table glare got it.  Posted by Picasa















A package has arrived. It's so beautiful I couldn't take my eyes off of the colors. It's going to be a lace shawl. The light wasn't good to take a picture so that comes tomorrow. "Beauty" is from The Fiber Den

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..