"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, February 19, 2006

The Vegan Lunch Box

I have found something my kids will adore and I MUST post it


The Vegan Lunch Boxis months of little boxes of different lunches and recipes and running dialog. I knew that you would all love to see it dear ones.

It's far too late and I didn't get through all the Olympic knitting blogs yet. Pookey, now you know where all my knitting, spinning and sewing, particularily of your coats and the project bag goes! I'm working on it!

2 comments:

  1. nice blog. love the little portions. just the right size. wish i am in the mood to pack lunch boxes like this everyday....lunch would then be so nutritious and pretty and enjoyable. thank you for sharing....nope, i ain't gonna share that with DH coz he'll say - 'we (meaning, i) can do that too, you know?'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My lunches will never look that good but it would be nice to try it once in awhile. This, to see the great interest these little masterpieces would attact from the brown bagging lunch crowds.

    It's an amazing page filled with lovely food stylist types of food and reminds me of the Bento (?) boxes that are sold in Japan with food portions in compartments and arranged for both their beauty and balanced nutrition.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..