"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, February 19, 2006

True Colors of the Beauty that came yesterday

These are the right colors, after much discussion with Kodak, Epson and Sony, Just kidding! My DH is the resident colorman. He's partially color blind but that doesn't stop him from offering his help, which is greatly appreciated. The promised Beauty of yesterday. I am so pleased with the color, softness and sheen. This yarn will be a lace shawl. I've poked around the web and have a couple of candidates for a pattern. One of them involves the eye of a bird, I believe. Now to find it again!


  Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. thank you, lella! you're so kind :) and your DH too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good heavens, that is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen! Get me a spoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome pugknits. I'm in LOVE with this yarn, and several others of the hand painted or hand dyed ones from your "kitchen staff". So cute!

    This yarn will be a beautiful lace shawl. If my sister can't live without it, it will be hers or if not, it's mineminemine! Yes, Jane, scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..