"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, March 27, 2006

Sockrafice Shelter Snuggler

When I started this nice project, I misread the directions and thought the suggested size of 70 stitches was what was called for in casting on. I wanted to make a cat sized snuggler, and should have cast on half that many stitches. I've come up with one for a medium sized dog, or maybe a Maine Coon Cat. Well, it will be a nice dog sized one and I'm sure it will get used. All this confusion comes from being so tired for a week that I could have just slept the WHOLE time.  Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..