"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, March 27, 2006

Birch, with this lovely yarn called Love in the Mist

Pugknits ( The Fiber Denn) makes the most beautiful colored yarn that just takes my breath away. A Birch Shawl is planned for this laceweight wool. Of course DH's sweater is a must finish right after his socks, and DD1's socks and DD2's socks, and the...hehe (aran isle sweater avoidance)  Posted by Picasa

Sweet Georgia's Blog page of the Birch

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Trish. That yarn really has almost all the colors of the sea in it. I fell hard for it. Lol.

    Yarn_nut, the kiri is rated as harder to do, so big congratulations on having it almost finished. Yeay! I won't be starting the Birch for a few months. You will probably have yours all finished before I put it on the needles. ;-)

    Another lace weight that I bought from Pugknits will likely become a Kiri. I'm just trying to figure out what I want to do with the first big skein. So many shawls, so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lella, thank you for your support! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..