"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, April 2, 2006

Trying again. Blogger's quirky sense of humor must have a timer, too.

Three pictures an hour, and no more! This is the 1980's afghan. It's wide and short, not as envisioned but it's done. The pattern runs East and West rather than North and South but it still looks very nice. I am thinking of putting a fringe or knitted Wave pattern edging (from the Second Collection of Knitting Patterns book) but since it wasn't planned that way, I'm declaring the thing finished, at last! This is an "Out of my Hair" award given to MEMEME!  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..