"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, April 3, 2006

Wild Flower or Domestic?

This really does look like a monkey flower, a wild California native, but this color might not be a wild color. I was very happy and surprised to find it in the disturbed ground where the trees used to be. Maybe I will try a wild flower "meadow" for a little area of that "new ground" At any rate, I'm going to put a cage around it because the tortoises will eat it.  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. funny comments about the turtles..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Del, and oh those torts( grrr!) will eat that monkey flower right down to the ground if we aren't careful. One year they ate all of my oriental lily spikes right down to the dirt. They trim the roses, like a tiny herd of cattle, up as far as they can reach. If you have a tortoise, you have to fence it out, or maybe "in"?

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..