"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, May 9, 2006

A bad picture of a miracle device, hey it's 2 am.

This little honey has me two hand typing and mouse wrangling almost up to the full level of my incompetence. =0) I am so thankful for the wonderful care that I've received from all the health care professionals from the ER to the surgical suite and on to the Steven and crew at PT. I am sending them all a warm fuzzy through the star map trails! (((((BIG HUGS)))) and Thank you for every thing. Blog buddies, thank you for your healing thoughts and prayers. It's a big double blessing. And... knit6ting is good therapy.. so as soon as I can get my thumb completely back line, I'll be KNITTING!  Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Hey - looking good!
    Glad to hear you are almost back to your old self :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for caring and all your encouragement! It has made my spirits high and my energy rise up to meet this challenge. You all have made all the difference in the world to my recovery. Now I have to promise on my part to not trip over my two left feet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Atta Girl!

    Must say, that cast looks familiar for some reason. I was told that I wouldn't be able to knit with two of those suckers..but I did it anyway. Just gave it time plus a dose of hardhead and big needles, and I was knitting.

    Look for the little things everyday that shows you're healing and that will keep you going. But keep the needles close by, heehee

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..