"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, May 2, 2006

"Three Girls in a Flat"" , autobio of three girls on there own in Victorian (?)England.

rho kindly suggested reading books on-line so there were no heavy books to hold, so I took the bait. I picked one likely one about three girls sharing a flat in London in the 1800. Thanks Rho. :0)

Our Flat

This book, along with Taost Harmony and Balance studies and Esperanto flogging should get me thought my knitting depro. eh?

3 comments:

  1. sounds like those things will help keep you busy for awhile - glad you thought the book suggestion was a good one....I remember trying to hold books with my shoulder after surgery and that is how I found them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rho, it's going to be a sanity saver. I guess these littlr turn of the century "bloggers" are actually living in Chicago. Was that still a big cowtown then? heehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Lauren, you have a great blog and it was a pleasure. If luck is with us we are going to do a tour of the states before we drop off the twig, so I will check out your site and the chamber of commerce for ALL the beauties of Petoskey, I promise.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..