"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, July 4, 2006

Actually knitting

I bunch up stitches on the end of the left hand needle, and work them off one by one with the left index finger doing most of the work. But, the right hand needle pulls the stitch off onto itself. I needed natural light for these photos, and outside light would have been best, but we haven't worked it out yet. I would love to have a new camera that didn't have so many "issues".  Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Must film knitters' hands in motion. Must must must.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
    » » »

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there.. Lanea, I can do videos now. hehe.

    Anon, thanks for stopping by. I am thinking you mean the "Ask a Geologist Site"? Isn't it grand! I love the thing, that and the NOAA site for weather. I should put that one up, too.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..