"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, July 4, 2006

Newest baglet

In a stealth mission to recapture the sewing/craft space from the Dust Rhinos, I came across this little bag buried in the debris on the cutting table. This little looks-like-nothing bag has just the right features to become a wristhanger. I might hot glue some bangles on, or maybe put an applique over the commercial logo, but probably not. The gray color of the bag does have a "goes with everything" look to it, N'est pa?  Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Great new/old baglet.

    I am a dpn sock knitting gal too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bag -- looks like you can toss it around, give it a workout, without worrying that it'll get dirty! As if a sock bag gets tossed around anyway...oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea!! I love finding new uses for things. I also like dpns for socks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon, I am still trying to figure out what came in it. I think it was a headset for an old computer. I love the little porkupine look of dpn work, too.

    Hi Jane, I can toss this little bag around and into the washer and even, *gasp*, press it if it gets too grungy. In fact I'd probably better do that from the looks of the piccie. lol.

    Hey there, ar. I am totally dedicated to dpns. It's a good thing since I now have a whole range of them dating back to the 80's and little patience with ML.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..