"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, August 14, 2006

Flowers!

I was pinching myself when DH brought these through the door on Saturday. I wasn't able to go because Jazzie would have to stay by himself for hours and hours on that day. DH and his friend do all the cooking for the picnic, the cooking of meats, that is. Everyone else brings sides and desserts. When our Prez shows up with a van load of these, we group them on the tables and they are the most beautiful display of dahlias in the county.  Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Oh, these are LOVELY! Good man. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! He cooks, is a great nurse and he brings home flowers!! What a great guy. OK, I guess he's a keeper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't they beautiful? Rissa, how are those lovely orchids doing?

    Yes, wabbitmon, he also buys me yarn and knitting needles without batting an eye; well he sort of winces a bit. heehee

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..