"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, August 5, 2006

We have toes!

Finally I could get these trekker boot socks done. The toes had to wait until I could do them with my right hand. I kitchner toes with my r hand because that's the way the videos are set up. These socks are very tall on my feet but on DHs, for whom they were made, they are just right for boots.  Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Thanks. For me the nicest part is that they are finitoe! a pun.

    Now I'll get on with making some shorty socks in cotton for my dds as a fill in for when I'm absolUTELY sick and tired of the Aran monster sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha! Trish, I just couldn't resist another pun like ornament for the bloggito.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!what handsome socks. some toasty feet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pugknits, thanks, and the beauty of it is that now I know a tall sock in his size will come out of a 100 gram ball, with enough left over to make a little rho like can/bottle cooler, and, how cool is that? =0)

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..