"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Unpolished pieces

These are just the way they come out of the ocean. You can't collect in Big Sur anymore on the beaches. You have to dive for jade now, but it's worth it. When these are hand polished they are going to be fitted into a small Zen garden. I'll make a little wooden rake for the sand base. Is that fun or what? ;o)  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful even unpolished -- you lucky you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am lucky, Rho. Meanwhile my zen garden grows larger. We now have two junipers that have been being bonzai'd to go into it. Our DDs had gotten them from neighbors and then gave them to us. I can't imagine that the cats will leave the pretty sand alone, though. Maybe we will fence them out with netting? Hmmm.. ;o) Water birds on motion detectors?

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..