"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Wild Honeysuckle Berries

The new camera really makes an otherworldly picture if you press the right buttons. I'm not sure I like it. Anyway, the little chipmunk came and ate these berries as I watched out the back window. We'd never seen anything else eat them, so I'm glad that it had them to itself. The squirrels probably got most of the acorns. Incidently, I miss my calming knitting. The postcards are labor intensive, like quilts. I'm not sure I'll make many more quilts when it comes right down to it. Maybe ones with hearts on them. I love those. Yes. Hearts... I'll do that, and the baby quilt for my grand Niece.  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love the way the background blurs in that photo. It looks really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you, ar. I guess I'll try more of that combo of buttons. Surreal it is.... It's the button with a cartoon of a tulip on it, so appropriate. :o)

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..