"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Beautiful Quilt and beautifully machine quilted

My daughter asked me to take a picture of this beautiful quilt by Sandy Thompson. It's called, "Easy Road". This is a really beautiful wall quilt. And that, for the time being is the quilts. I took 94 pictures and will share them a bit at a time. Meanwhile I bought some heathered blue wool-ease to make some special socks for a special friend. One coat, one baby quilt and three pairs of socks. Also, DH wore his trekkers a whole day with his boots and pronounced them, "Perfect!" He will get some more of them  Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. All of these quilts are gorgeous! I love quilt shows, so much color and ideas. Postcards really turned out great. Looks like a lot of work packed into a 3 x 5 space...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you could have seen this show, wabbitmom. It was so BIG! There were aprrox 700 exhibits, if memory serves, of mostly quilts and about 50 wearable art. I thought my legs were going to fall off, but they didn't. :o) There were quilts from Africa, Asia, New Zealand, Australia, North America, and Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes, there is a lot of work that goes into the little cards. I'll put up the ones I've been getting in the next few days.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..