Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Beautiful Quilt and beautifully machine quilted

My daughter asked me to take a picture of this beautiful quilt by Sandy Thompson. It's called, "Easy Road". This is a really beautiful wall quilt. And that, for the time being is the quilts. I took 94 pictures and will share them a bit at a time. Meanwhile I bought some heathered blue wool-ease to make some special socks for a special friend. One coat, one baby quilt and three pairs of socks. Also, DH wore his trekkers a whole day with his boots and pronounced them, "Perfect!" He will get some more of them  Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. All of these quilts are gorgeous! I love quilt shows, so much color and ideas. Postcards really turned out great. Looks like a lot of work packed into a 3 x 5 space...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you could have seen this show, wabbitmom. It was so BIG! There were aprrox 700 exhibits, if memory serves, of mostly quilts and about 50 wearable art. I thought my legs were going to fall off, but they didn't. :o) There were quilts from Africa, Asia, New Zealand, Australia, North America, and Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes, there is a lot of work that goes into the little cards. I'll put up the ones I've been getting in the next few days.

    ReplyDelete

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!