"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, November 9, 2006

Quilt with purses

All forms and means of quilting was at this lovely international show. There were quilts from all over the world. If you look down in the left hand bottom corner of this quilt called Pursonality, and made by Linda S.D. Hartnett, you will see an item of interest to Knitters! Also, at this site are all thewinning quilts  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. All chinese motif fabrics were used, and I am not sure if any of them were acually made in China for the garment industry but they certainly looked like they were. I will show a close up of the fabric and you will see what I mean.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..