"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Red! A lovely color, altogether!

RED













This MeMe was snagged from Rissa, who got it from someone who wears Red Shoes, who took it from Susanna, and around and around it goes. hehe..

I haven't got enough pictures to finish the black and purple topics tonight but tomorrow promises to be sunny and great for pictures.





1. Closest red thing to you? My little red poodle is in my lap.

2. Has anyone ever cheated on you in a relationship? Not that I know of. Let me just go ask him....

3. Last thing to make you angry? A Newt named Gingrich

4. Are you a fan of romance? To a certain extent. I like Romantic Comedy films.

5. Have you ever been in love? Real Love? Once, and he's still around. Hopefully this doesn't change for a long, long time.

6. Do you have a temper? Oh yes. I have a temper.

HeeHee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..