"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Green!

 

1. Closest green thing to you? Hanging plants outside the window but this green Henley shirt.


2. Do you care about the environment? That's the most important thing to me, outside of Love.

3. Are you jealous of anyone right now? No

4. Are you a lucky person? I don't win things, no, but I DO feel lucky in so many ways. So, I guess I'd have to say, "Yes".

5. Do you always want what you can't have? I have just about everything I've ever wanted.

6. Are you Irish? I have a lot of Irish on my maternal side. And my grannie could sing like a little bird. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics and the answer to number 5! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, rissa. :-).

    I couldn't have done this without you, this piccie thing. Stealthy Picassa has sneaky little buttons under headings with names like "create". lol

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..