"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Blue, Almost my favorite color, too!

  Posted by PicasaBlue!







1. Closest blue thing to you? Blue cover on a spiral notebook

2. Are you good at calming people down? Yes, I normally do that but on the web sometimes I stir up trouble without meaning to.

3. Do you like the ocean? I love the ocean, with an undying passion.

4. What was the last thing that made you cry? With sadness? My little bird died With happiness? Seeing my DBIL again for the first time in four years.

5. Are you a logical thinker? Yes, logic gets the first shot.

6. Can you sleep easily? No.

7. Do you prefer the beach or the woods? I can't choose, even though I adore the ocean. I love forests and being in them. I could stay out there forever in Nature. I would miss my computer, though, I must admit. Knitting and quilting would take on new meaning! Brrrr .. Baby it's cold out there in Nature most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..