"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Pink! I adore Pink though none of my DDs like it.

  Posted by Picasa












1. Closest pink thing to you? In a little card which is a teddy bear holding an armful of pink roses. He's stuck on the front of the monitor.

2. Do you like sweet things? Yes

3. Like play-fighting? No. Never have

4. Are you sensitive? I'm overly sensitive

5. Do you like punk music? Yes..well, no. I had it confused with maybe Grunge? I like Grunge I guess you call it. That sad, soft rock that came out of Seattle.

6. What is your favorite flower? I'd have to say I own my favorite flower. It's a grandaflora rose called Apricot Nectar.

7. Does someone have a crush on you? Well, I don't think so. But sometimes you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..