"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Yeay! Orange!

  Posted by Picasa















1. Closest orange thing to you? My favorite teacup, which has a shaggy haired little woman with red hair, and her cat, on it . Actually she has orange hair.

2. Do you like to burn things? I do not like anything but my fireplace fires, and I do like campfires. Fire out of place just scares the beejeebers out of me.

4. Are you usually a warm-hearted person? Yes, I think so.

5. Do you prefer the single life or the security of a relationship? I love being married to my DH and we've been married a long time.

6. What would your super power be? I would like to be able to turn all hearts back to love and patience, kindness and gentleness. I guess I'd like to be a Peace Mage.

2 comments:

  1. Orange is my favorite. Pretty pictures on all of your color posts. Did you take them or get 'em online somewhere? jw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ar, thanks for checking out the color piccies. :-)

    The kitty pillow is one that DD4 made and I took a picture of. All the rest of the pictures are from my own pictures,too, except the storm eye one that's in blue. That's a composite picture from some of mine and a storm picture I saved from somewhere. The ceramics in the pics are ones I used to make, except for the black cup is ine that DD2 made in her ceramics class at college.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..