"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Beautiful, beautiful Yellow!

  Posted by Picasa















The color I wish I could wear.


1. Closest yellow thing to you? A sticky note

2. The happiest time(s) of your life? Now

3. Favorite holiday? It used to be Christmas, now I don't have a favorite.

4. Are you a coward? No

5. Do you burn or tan? Yes, I do both and actually I have freckles.

6. Do you want children? Have four, just the amount I originally wanted, but we decided not to try for.

7. What makes you happy? Being with my daughters and husband, what ever we do. I love to work in my gardening, and I love knitting Socks. I love seeing in colors and being able to see Beauty all around me, in the small things and sometimes in the big things, too, like forests of turning leaves, or the curve and colors of the ocean and it's waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..