"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

White. My best color to wear besides Blue...

  Posted by Picasa















1. Closest white thing to you? The lamp shade on my floor lamp

2. Would you say you're innocent? My kids would call it clueless but, yes, I think I'd rather call it innocence.

3. Always try to keep the peace? Mostly yes. I march and protest to try to keep it sometimes, but it's non violent protest.

4. How do you imagine your wedding? Quiet and small. A renewal of vows for me.

5. Do you like to play in the snow? Oh yes!

6. Are you afraid of going to the doctors or dentist? Not anymore! I haven't got a shred of shyness or fear left.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks rissa. :o)

    With your encouragement, I poked around my photo wranglers and found stuff there I never dreamed existed. heehee

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..