"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Purple, my unlucky color

 















I've tried to send this about 5 times. It was a problem between the operator of the keyboard, her brain, and picassa. Picassa has stuck and extra photo after this so let's just see what happens now... well it was just an artifact, I suppose. It didn't show up...


1. Closest purple thing to you? A piece of synthetic amethyst rough that didn't make it into the picture.

2. Like being treated to expensive things? No, I actually shun expensive things. I've always known that they are not going to be a big part of my life. I do like to look at some pricey jewelry, as it sort of fascinates me. You know, Bulgari, and that sort of stuff.

3. Do you like mysterious things? Oh yes. The Mysterious is fascinating. I try to keep my eyes and ears open to it.

4. Favorite type of chocolate? Milk chocolate.

5. Ever met any royalty? Not yet and probably never will.

6. Are you creative? I believe I am but sometimes people are delusional.

7. Are you lonely? Almost never except when I think of how far away my daughters all live. Then it gets to me.

3 comments:

  1. These are great and I love your answers. I just don't think we'll have any problem finding topics of conversation come January!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...you must be a good mom. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wabbitmom, I think we will talk a LOT when we see each other in January. One Knit shop is off my list, though. Today, when I went in to do some shopping, she jumped down our throats instead of saying that no dogs were allowed in a nice way. Not very diplomatic, and I really am big on diplomacy. ;o) I'm quite prepared to not have my doggie some place, just don't humiliate me? I backed out the door apologizing. I thought there was a change of owners because he's been in there before several times. Nope! I was all excited because there was a class and I wanted to see what she had to offer in her classes.

    rissa, well, thanks. I've had my stellar moments as a mom, and eeeky other moments as well. But I sure do miss my kids and being part of their lives.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..