"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, December 1, 2006

Black, the Lovely, the truly Delicious.....

 


















I love black. It gives definition to life.

1. Closest black thing to you? The cover of a memo pad

2. Ever enjoy hurting people? No. I've been hurt too much myself to like such a thing.

3. Are you sophisticated or silly? Clothing? I like both ethnic dressing and whimsical dressing, and sometimes I like to dress WAY up. I am too serious to be silly, though.

4. Do you have a lot of secrets? I'll never tell.

6. Does the color you wear affect your mood? If I am going out to take care of a business matter, I dress for that. My mood is subdued, serious, and watchful so my clothes reflect the seriousness. If I'm partying, I wear my party clothes which are a rainbow of colors, so yes, I suppose my mood affects what I wear. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..