"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Red Bag finals, and I switched to Beta and there's been nothing but trouble since

Here she is all stuffed out with yarns and ready to go. This is not so bad and I might just make another one out of some of the Paton's felting wool that is peeking over the top of the lip.

Blogger is now a real PITA and I'm seriously thinking of moving to Wordpress after the holidays.

I've finished a pathetic little heart shaped blob on one of the bed socks and that's all I can hope for atm. As a cheermeup, I ordered a skein of yarn to match an odd ball I got in a KR Christmas exchange a couple of years ago. It's Lorna's Laces Ice House, and I hope to make a nice pair of socks with it.

Some other yarns I've recently bought were from Little Knits and they are trekker colors. I'll post some pictures of all the yarns as soon as I'm over being totally and utterly fried over this new blogger not working anymore with Picasa, whom Google owns as well. So sad.

DH still wants to learn to knit but he's been struggling for a couple of weeks with our health insurance. I really feel sorry for him as it's been a royal mess. He has to do it because he understands the whole thing. He's made dozens of phone calls and gets stressed out over it all. Two companies were bought out in a confluence of events that I just can't describe the complexity of. And all of which just complicated things even more. Our consolation is that we will, indeed, have health care at some point, hopefully before something serious befalls us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..