"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, December 29, 2006

Tweaking

I've tweaked the code, so you now will notice that all the links open to a new page.. so you don't have to click on the BACK button to get back here now.

BUT.... You will have to click the BACK button to get back here from the comments page. I haven't found the old script I used to have before Beta, to do this little fixture. The comments always navigate away from my blog. Sorry!

I love to tweak...

And, I beat the bug; just a little chest congestion and it's gonna be GONE!

5 comments:

  1. I need to do some tweaking, but I've been so lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ar, isn't tweaking FUN! It's the most fun I've had in a long, long time. Oh boy, now do I always remember to save a copy of my code before tweaking though. That sort of trouble I never want again.

    Another amazing thing. The comments page now pops up in a separate page but the little stats bar symbol is gone from the bottom of the page.

    This is downright spooky! *music from the Twilight Zone fades in...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I found the old peek-a-boo comments code, but I can't get it to work in the new blogger yet. I'll work on it and send it to you when I figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jane. I hope that you did find it. It was so nice to have the peekaboos. I was poking around on the archives and I think it works there but not on the current page. I shouldn't say this until I've rechecked things but what the heck... faulty memory never stops me from stating erroneous info.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And, I forgot to say Thanks!

    So, Thanks, Jane! =o)

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..